What is a Referral?
A referral is when you share your personal referral link, found in the Settings & Referral Section of the Dashboard, and someone clicks it, and subscribes to a paid plan.
How do I earn Referral Money?
- Register for the VIP Program Website, or if you already have an account, Login.
- Go to the Settings page.
- Click the Referral tab.
- Look for your Referral link, near the top, and copy it.
- Share it with your friends, and tell them to sign up and register for a monthly plan.
- The Joseph Alai System will automatically keep track of people -- when they register, and subscribe.
- You will be notified of your successful referrals, or you can log in to check them in the same location.
- Unless speciifc permission is granted by Joseph Alai or his partners, there is no actual CASH redemption. Only used toward services.
What is my Referral Money going toward?
Your Referral Money, which is 20% of new subscriptions amount, and 10% from recurring subscriptions amounts, will go toward credit on your account. You can make as much money as you want, there is no limit.
- You can use it toward upcoming subscriptions.
- You can use it to purchase things on the site.
- Once you redeem or claim your money, via the Settings, the next subscription or plan that you sign up toward, your credit or balance will be used toward that.
- If you have balance left-over from the referrals, that will be used the next time. And so on.
How do I redeem it?
Once you have earned referral money, you will need to do the following to claim your rewards.
- Register a credit card via the Settings and Subscription dashboard.
- This does not work with PayPal.
- Go to the referrals tab, and enter the balance you wish to claim.
- Click redeem balance.
- That's it! Now the next time you upgrade, or the next cycle, it will be automatically added to your account.
How much can I earn?
You can earn a lot. Here is how the referrals work.
- For every person who newly subscribes / pays underneath you, you get 20% of their total subscription price.
- For every person who remains subscribed, you will gain 10% of their recurring subscriptions.
- This means if you get someone to subscribe, you can earn a lot, indefinitely from them.
If someone signs up for the $997 6 month All Access, you can gain...
- The first subscription cycle: 20% of $997 USD = $199.40 in credit toward your accounts = $199.40
- The second, and each consecutive cycle: 10% of $997 USD = $99.70 in credit toward your accounts. = $299.10
- Third... 10% of $997 USD = $99.7 = $398.80
But say you get 3 people to do this... Per month...
You'd have $600 in credit added to your account.
Where does the credited amount go?
- Once you have earned referral money, you need to redeem it.
- In order to redeem it, you must have a credit card on file.
- This website uses Stripe.com as a credit card processing service.
- Therefore, once you enter a credit card, your encrypted information is stored within the Stripe service. This is how recurring payments are done.
- Once you enter your credit card, you will then be able to redeem your credits.
- You go to the Referral tab, and then redeem your credits.
- The balance will be credited to your Stripe account.
- Therefore, the next time you attempt to subscribe, or when your account is due for a monthly, bi-annual, or yearly renewal, the balance credited toward your Stripe account will be automatically applied to your account.
You do not need to first have your credit card in the system before gaining up referral money. But ultimately, to claim it:
- You will need to put a credit card on file via the Payment Method Tab.
- Then go over to the Referrals Tab, and type in the amount you wish to add as credit toward your VIP Account.
- The next time you go to subscribe, or the next billing cycle for that which you are already signed up for, the balance that was redeemed will be automatically applied to your account, and will be deducted from the invoice / bill.
How to redeem for real cash?
- If you are a professional, and have a large audience of people whom would be interested in the VIP Program, and would promote it with respect, then Contact Us at email@example.com to inquire.
- If you consistently show that you are capable of attaining results, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.